Howcc.to presents your new go-to Amazon Carding Method of 2021. Our easy-to-follow Amazon carding trick works 100% of the time, even on Amazon.com. This method works with a non-VBV CC, already making the process easier for you. Let’s talk about how to use it.
You’ve probably already read all the carding articles out there and watched YouTube videos on various processes, but you’re here because those methods didn’t work. You still couldn’t card Amazon. We’re here to teach you the secret to become successful.
In all carding methods, the main thing you need is a live, workable credit card (CC). That makes sense – you’ll need to pay the bill before Amazon ships out your product. So you’ll first need to get a non-VBV CC, which you can get from HERE. They have plenty of options, all with a working BIN, and will always provide a live CC with a positive balance. That means you can use it anywhere without worry and without using OTP.
Requirements for Amazon carding.
Before you begin this carding process, you’ll need to have a few important items in front of you. These are:
- A Live non-VBV CC
- Google Chrome Browser or Tor Browser
- Laptop or Smartphone (We recommend a Smartphone)
- High-speed Internet Connection
When selecting CC, always try to choose one with a 1.75 lac Limit or above. This ensures you won’t face payment issues. Also, pay attention to VBV and choose non-VBV CCs. For the above to work, other than a live CC, you’ll need to make sure it has a working and live matching BIN.
A VPN or virtual private network hides your real IP location. You won’t have to buy any premium VPN – there are plenty of reliable VPN options available like Nord VPN.
Remember to have these requirements laid out before you begin carding. For CCs, there’s plenty of shops to buy from .
Read until the end to become the pro carder of your dreams. I talk about all the steps and tricks you need below.
- First and most important step: Buy a live CC
- Visit Amazon.com and create a profile
- Type in the same name as the CC holder name
- Use the search bar to look for any product to card
- Add it to cart and logout
- After about 4 hours, log in again and pay the contents of your cart using the CC
- That’s it, you’ve successfully carded
Now, that’s not all you can do with Amazon. To become a fully pro carder, continue reading as I continue to tell you more details about carding.
- Again, create an account with amazon.com using the CC holder’s name. We do this because there’s no verification required.
- Use the same ID and password to log into Amazon.in
- Now add the payment option like a credit card. Adding it now bypasses verification during payment.
- Choose a product to add to the cart without using VPN. Log out for 4 hours.
- Login again and connect to VPN before placing the order.
- And you’re done.
If you followed all the steps but still your order did not go through or was canceled, something may have gone wrong. Some of the main reasons an order can get canceled include:
- Using a dead CC.
- There’s a problem with the BIN.
- Your CC doesn’t have a positive balance.
- The CC was already used up.
- The CC is not non-VBV.